Saturday 18 February 2012

I'm not dreaming

  • like what you see, i have gotten 2 plates from my campus in English Week Competition (13th-17th February). haha... can't imagine how i can win in this competition especially in poem recitation. i just target myself to win in story telling, and alhamdulillah i got in 2nd runner up. but for poem recitation... wow!!! the winner???
  • the most unforgettable moment is when my name was called. i was very surprised that i only sat and stared at all people who were clapping their hands for me. i was blank at that time. really really blank... hahaha... 
  • oh, and also, for my group, TESL B!!! we have won as the 2nd runner up in choral speaking competition. we got the big-blue wrap hamper. congratulation to all my classmate, you are deserved to be win...
  • lastly, for my bf, congratulation too... as your group have become the winner in choral speaking. hahaha... TESL A are really the best performance and also extremely cute... anyway, i miss all my TESLians..

No comments:

Post a Comment